DigitalOcean Promo Code: Free 200$ Credits Bonus is our today topic. In this article, we will discuss many things related Digitalocean like digitalocean promo code, why I choose DigitalOcean instead of bluehost and many more important topics. I will provide you all information which I know and everything I experienced from both hosting provider, DigitalOcean and Bluehost.
It’s better to choose a good hosting service for your website which fulfills your need in starting. After getting traffic on blog or website it’s hard to transfer the website to new hosting. I knew this because I am also the victim of this problem. Most of the developers and users spent their money in wrong hosting and then problems comes at the end. DigitalOcean is one of the best VPS hosting providers in cheap price.
So it is better to tell you what problems I faced. Bluehost is regularly promoting their services everywhere and I am not suggesting you buy their packages for your website. You can create a cloud server in just 50 seconds or less. Each droplet comes with full root access, a choice of Linux distributions, and the ability to customize your setup. In addition, also has one click install for newbies and you can install WordPress in one click.
DigitalOcean Promo Code Free $200 Credits
Recently, I also Sign Up on using DigitalOcean Promo Code and got free $200 credits. Yes, I got $200 credits in my account. So, now I will tell you how to get Free $200 credits by just spending nothing. Let me tell you step by step.
- First of all, visit this page by Clicking Here and then click on Complete Registration To Get Started.
- Enter your email and password to sign up on DigitalOcean.
- Verify your email address and login to your account.
- Now you can see on top-right, You have $200 in referral credit in your account.
- After successfully confirming email, it asks for credit card or PayPal details to enter.
- Finally, you successfully get $200 free in your account.
- You can check your Credits in the Billing section.
For What Reason I moved from Bluehost to DigitalOcean?
I purchase hosting package on bluehost one month ago. After getting disappointed I started to find the alternative of bluehost, which is better and 99.9% uptime guarantee so I find DigitalOcean. I’m getting huge trouble on bluehost i.e. not able to handle the traffic of trypromocode.com
Recently, I launched trypromocode and now I am having low traffic but as my traffic increase, also I will change my plans with digitalocean. DigitalOcean can handle upto 100 – 120 online users at a time between there is no downtime. On another hand, we have bluehost if more traffic comes it goes down.
And you know, the most irritating thing is every time you need to fix that by contacting bluehost and they were always asking you very irritate questions what is your last 4 digit password? I think, first of all, they have to fix the site which is hosted by their company without asking any questions.
They don’t see the website is losing their users due to downtime. Sometimes people forget their password. That is why I moved trypromocode blog from bluehost to digitalocean. So now, you can sign up using our DigitalOcean Promo Code to get $200 free.
Digitalocean has many plans starting from Basic to Expert level. Currently, I am using a Basic Droplet Plan which cost me around $5 per month. I will share and discuss all the plans of Digitalocean in shortly here. Basic plan can handle upto 100+ users on your website. I use basic plan because, at this time, I don’t have much traffic at trypromocode.
|Price / Month||Memory||Core Processor||SSD Disk||Transfer|
Select any of above-given standard droplet plans which fulfill your needs. Also, offers the right amount of RAM, CPU, and storage space needed to get website or applications online.
In addition, having High Memory Droplet Plans on digitalocean. These plans have both monthly or hourly charges whichever suitable to you. It takes seconds to launch any website on DigitalOcean. Also, when you sign up with DigitalOcean Promo Code, you get $200 which can be used for 6 months.
|$ Per Month||$ Per Hour||Memory||Core Processor||SSD Disk||Transfer|
Read More: Freecharge Promo Code, Coupons, Offers
How To Create New Droplet On DigitalOcean
- First of all, login to your account.
- After successful login, on the dashboard, you can see Create droplet button on top right.
- Now, you have 4 images to create a droplet. Then, select any of these one images and choose the size.
1. Distributions: Create from several operating systems, such as Ubuntu, Debian, CoreOS, and CentOS. After selecting your distribution, be sure to select the image of your choice (specifying the version and 64 bit or 32 bit).
2. One-click Apps: Create from images that have pre-installed and configured programs that will get your Droplet off to a strong start.
3. Snapshots: Create from a snapshot that you previously made, letting you create backup copies or scale quickly.
4. Backups: Create from a previously automatically generated backup, the option that you can enable on each Droplet individually with the “Backups” button.
- Select your plans on the basis of your website.
- You may choose the most effective region for your droplet location. Although equally powerful, the best region to choose is the one nearest to you and your customers or other possible users. Selecting a more distant server location may increase your server latency without serving any practical purpose.
- Select Additional Options allows you to add features to your droplet. Let me describe shortly all the additional options which are available one by one.
Private Networking: It enables a private networking interface, in addition to the default public interface, that can only be accessed via the private network of other Droplets within the same datacenter.
Backups: Enables automatic backups of the Droplet.
IPv6: Enables IPv6 access for your Droplet.
User Data: This enables you to pass arbitrary data into the user data key of the DigitalOcean Metadata service. This setting is required for CoreOS Droplets. Select any of the settings you would like to enable.
Note: The Private Networking feature is very useful if you have multiple Droplets in the same datacenter that communicate with each other.
- Next, select SSH keys it’s optional to create. I recommended you set up SSH keys to authenticate to your Droplets because it provides better security than a basic password.
- Now, name your hostname and also you can add the numbers of droplets you need.
- Finally, you have selected all of your preferred options then click on “Create”.
- Successfully, you created your first droplet and you can see it on your Dashboard.
- You can log in to your droplet by clicking on the Access console.
Also Read: Mobikwik Promo Code, Offers, and Coupons
Point Domain To DigitalOcean Droplet
After creating a new droplet on Digitalocean. All we need is to point the domain to a droplet. So here I will guide you on how to point a domain to the droplet. It is very easy and also it takes few minutes. DigitalOcean is not a domain provider so we have to set digitalocean nameserver to your domain provider. So let’s start
- Login to DigitalOcean and you can see droplets on a dashboard.
- Click on the more button and drop-down menu shows then click on add domain.
- Now, go to domain provider and add custom nameserver.
- Click on the save button and it takes 24-48 hours for updating new ns records.
- All Done! you successfully added the domain to Digitalocean.
Install WordPress On DigitalOcean
All of you may be thinking, Is it difficult to Install WordPress on DigitalOcean. No, it’s not difficult to install WordPress on digitalocean. Let me guide you, step-by-step how to install WordPress on DigitalOcean.
- First of all, click on create a new droplet.
- Now, click on One-click apps and little scroll down to select WordPress app.
- Choose a size on the basis of your traffic. I have only 50 to 120 traffic per day now so, I selected $5 per month standard plan. If you have higher traffic then choose $10 plan.
- Now, choose datacenter region on the basis of your most traffic comes from which country. So, select that datacenter which is nearby most traffic comes to your blog or website.
- Next, I recommend you to select Private networking option for better private networking interface.
- It’s optional to select SSH keys. If you want to access your droplets via SSH keys.
- Finally, almost all done by choosing a good hostname and click on Create.
- Now, Go to your registered email account which you used to sign up Digitalocean. You see an e-mail came from Digitalocean in your inbox which having your new Droplet username and password.
- Go to your droplet and select Access then launch Console.
- Now, a new window will open which is our Admin Console. If you see a black screen, just click on it and press any key to activate the console window.
- Enter your username and password in the Console to change your password.
- After set a new password, your WordPress app will enable and show the next message. As shown in the below image.
- Open your new WordPress site and it will ask you to select Language, Site Title, Set Username and New Password.
- Now, login to your new WordPress blog.
- Finally, your Blog or Website is Live.
Migrate WordPress Blog To DigitalOcean
Everyone is thinking that most difficult thing to do is a migrating blog from one hosting to another hosting. Today, I will tell you a shortcut way from which you can easily setup your blog in minutes on digitalocean. Digitalocean has one-click installs category in which you can select WordPress and install it directly to your cloud server.
Call To Mind – Before doing this make a full backup of your WordPress blog or website.
So let’s, start from the beginning, open your old WordPress website or wp blog which hosted on Bluehost, iPage, Hostgator, Godaddy or any other hosting provider.
How To Move WordPress Blog To DigitalOcean
- First of all, Login to your WordPress Admin Panel of the old blog.
- Add a new plugin All-in-One WP Migration, Install and Activate the plugin.
- Now, go to All-in-One WP Migration and select Export then click on Export to FILE.
- A pop-up box appears to download your WordPress Blog or Website in a File. So, download the file and save to your computer.
- Now, Login to your new WordPress blog admin panel which hosted on DigitalOcean.
- Again, install the same plugin in new WordPress blog and activate the plugin.
- Next, go to All-in-One Migration then select Import.
- Now, Click on “Import From” and choose FILE then select Old Blog File.
- As you can see it starts importing the old blog to DigitalOcean.
- After successful import, it asks for permission to continue and Overwrite.
- Last, Click on a close button and now again login again to your blog with your old wp blog credentials.
- Finally, You Done Everything Perfectly.
After, creating and moving your blog on DigitalOcean. Now, maybe you think of how to increase traffic on the blog. So, my killer advice is that use Social networks like Facebook, Google+, and Twitter. They are massive traffic providers by posting tweets or posts. Don’t miss to get $200 free credits using DigitalOcean Promo Code.
Finally, If you want to check how your site is ranking on Google. Personally, I am using seourl.in the website which is providing 100% free SEO tools. So you can track your website all in one way. For more updates of DigitalOcean promo code, daily check our site.
If you having any query related to this article then use the comment box to post your problems. I hope you enjoy reading and like my article on Digital. I will always update you with new digitalocean promo code and information. Don’t be mean, Share And Like Article. Thank You!